Harry and Meghan's Security Arrangements a Private Matter, PM Says</p>

Aug 20, 2026 - 17:44
0 0
Harry and Meghan's Security Arrangements a Private Matter, PM Says</p>

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are returning to the UK, with their children following in September at a private residence outside London.

Security arrangements for the couple have been a point of tension, with Prince Harry losing a legal challenge last year over the levels of security he and his family are entitled to while in the UK.

The Sussexes left the UK and stepped back from their royal duties in early 2020, before settling in California in March that year. They were last in the UK in July to visit the King and Queen Camilla, in what was seen as a key development in their relationship.

It is understood that July's visit had to be adjusted after the duke's request for police protection was rejected. Last year, Prince Harry lost a legal challenge in which he sought to overturn a decision that had downgraded his security after his move to the US.

The children's enrolment in school indicated a

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are returning to the UK, with their children following in September at a private residence outside London. Security arrangements for the couple have been a point of tension, with Prince Harry losing a legal challenge last year over the levels of security he and his family are entitled to while in the UK.

The Sussexes left the UK and stepped back from their royal duties in early 2020, before settling in California in March that year. They were last in the UK in July to visit the King and Queen Camilla, in what was seen as a key development in their relationship.

It is understood that July's visit had to be adjusted after the duke's request for police protection was rejected. Last year, Prince Harry lost a legal challenge in which he sought to overturn a decision that had downgraded his security after his move to the US.

The children's enrolment in school indicated a 'clear direction of travel', Hardman said, adding that the children are now going to be raised as 'British rather than American'. In the US, the Sussexes have employed a private security team to protect them. They offered no comment when asked by the BBC whether that team would be moving to the UK with them.

Existing article: The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are returning to the UK, with their children following in September at a private residence outside London. Security arrangements for the couple have been a point of tension, with Prince Harry losing a legal challenge last year over the levels of security he and his family are entitled to while in the UK.

Settings: Language: English (Write ALL content values in this language. Tone: professional

Length: STRICT 200–300 words. Quick news update. No filler.

HTML & Structure Rules:

- CRITICAL: DO NOT repeat the Title at the start. Start directly with the text.

- CRITICAL: Organic Flow. Do not force subheadings. Use them only for distinct topic shifts.

- Paragraph requirement: Use 2–4 natural paragraphs.

- Each normal paragraph should contain complete reporting detail, not one short sentence unless editorially necessary.

- HTML Tags: Use

,

,
    ,
      ,
    1. , naturally and ONLY when necessary.

      - Restricted Tags: STRICTLY NO

      ,

      , <

      The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are returning to the UK, with their children following in September at a private residence outside London. Security arrangements for the couple have been a point of tension, with Prince Harry losing a legal challenge last year over the levels of security he and his family are entitled to while in the UK.

      The Sussexes left the UK and stepped back from their royal duties in early 2020, before settling in California in March that year. They were last in the UK in July to visit the King and Queen Camilla, in what was seen as a key development in their relationship.

      It is understood that July's visit had to be adjusted after the duke's request for police protection was rejected. Last year, Prince Harry lost a legal challenge in which he sought to overturn a decision that had downgraded his security after his move to the US.

      The children's enrolment in school indicated a 'clear direction of travel', Hardman said, adding that the children are now going to be raised as 'British rather than American'. In the US, the Sussexes have employed a private security team to protect them. They offered no comment when asked by the BBC whether that team would be moving to the UK with them.

      Existing article: The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are returning to the UK, with their children following in September at a private residence outside London. Security arrangements for the couple have been a point of tension, with Prince Harry losing a legal challenge last year over the levels of security he and his family are entitled to while in the UK.

      Settings: Language: English (Write ALL content values in this language. Tone: professional

      Length: STRICT 200–300 words. Quick news update. No filler.

      HTML & Structure Rules:- CRITICAL: DO NOT repeat the Title at the start. Start directly with the text.

      Organic Flow. Do not force subheadings. Use them only for distinct topic shifts.

      Paragraph requirement: Use 2–4 natural paragraphs.

      Each normal paragraph should contain complete reporting detail, not one short sentence unless editorially necessary.

      HTML Tags: Use

      ,

      ,
        ,
          ,
        1. , naturally and ONLY when necessary.

          Restricted Tags: STRICTLY NO

          ,

          ,
          .

What's Your Reaction?

Like Like 0
Dislike Dislike 0
Love Love 0
Funny Funny 0
Wow Wow 0
Sad Sad 0
Angry Angry 0

Comments (0)

User